Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Madness!!



March is rather crazy for basketball in our house. We have to see the NCAA selection show to see what teams made the top 64 and who will be playing for the NCAA championship. This year our Tar Heels are NUMBER 1 among all the teams and seeded #1 in the East Region.

I have to admit that I get pretty into all the basketball hype. Seems like I'm into it more so this year than in the past. I don't know if that's because UNC is so good this year or because I filled out a bracket. I actually sat and watched ESPN to learn a little more about the teams and see who the 'experts' thought would advance in each round.

Many games have already been played and they continue Thursday evening as the teams who have made it to the Sweet 16 battle it out to advance to the Elite Eight.

Party at our house if, no not if... WHEN UNC makes the FINAL FOUR!
GO TARHEELS!





3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

I've actually done the March Madness thing once... You actually make it sound exciting. LOL! Good luck!

Nicole said...

LOL... it IS exciting. It gets really fun when dh and I have picked opposing teams to win, we're both yelling at the tv and each other!

Dewdrop said...

lol