Friday, March 28, 2008

Elite Eight!!

UNC beat up on Washington State last night so on to Elite Eight we go! We play Louisville tomorrow night to go to the Final Four!!


Other News...

oops, gotta go...update later :)


Ok, I'm back....
I didn't forget about or ignore Easter. Everyone else has great family Easter pictures and stories up but not so here. The girl was pretty sick all weekend with a high fever and strep so no bog Egg Hunts for us and no church for her and daddy. She was totally bummed that she didn't get to wear her pretty dress. The baby and I did go to my mom's to bring home leftovers from lunch and see if the Easter Bunny visited there :)

I'll try to get some pictures this Sunday with her all dressed up but now it's a big decision, lol... does she wear the original dress from Easter or a new dress that she got for Easter?!

She thinks she has her first loose tooth!! I call tell myself but she claims it feels a little loose, we will just have to wait and see.

Spring Break this week!! We've decided to stay home and work on some things around the house. Hoping to get my pottery equipment back in order so I can get back to work on my wheel!! Wish me luck, I think it's going to be a pretty big project.

1 comment:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Just stopping by for the UBP. I know, I know, I'm late. Nothing new there.

Glad to see your site and hear some basketball news (that was basketball, right?)

So, I say put pictures of the girl in both dresses -- one at a time, of course. The more the merrier, I always say, especially when it comes to pictures of cute kids about to lose teeth!