Monday, March 17, 2008

In other news...

I had such a great time this past weekend on a scrapbooking weekend with The ShareCroppers. We had 12 ladies in attendance and it was fabulous to catch up with friends and make some new ones. There was so much creative juice flowing, everyone was creating beautiful layouts and projects. Maggie circle layout inspired many of us to create our own version. Lisa had a wonderful triangle/pyramid design on one of her layouts that I know 2 of us used for inspiration.

Then of course there is all the sharing.... no worries if you forgot something or can't find the right color because someone in the room will have just what you need, and soon you will find yourself returning the favor, pay it forward.

I had started an album last month about our Summer Trip to New York in 2006 and I finished it this weekend!! Here are a number of the layouts that I finished this weekend.


3 comments:

Jan said...

Love the slide show!!! You're layouts look great!! I had so much fun... I can't wait for next time!

Anonymous said...

TAG YOU'RE IT!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to give scrapbooking a try but I don't even know where to start.