Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Come party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

This is my first blog party so I hope I'm doing this right!! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm Nicole, a stay-at-home during the day mom of 2. My daughter is in kindergarten and my baby is almost 11 months old and so ready to start walking. My hubby is a teacher and we've been married over 10 years. I feel most of my day consists of trying to make veggies yummy, wiping the veggies off the baby's face (and the floor) and then cleaning off the veggies again at the diaper changes :)

These two are why I love being a Mama...



I teach class at a local Technical College 2 nights a week. I also stay busy with craft and art projects
I have had to put my pottery on hold while my studio was turned into a family room, but I am still making bead jewelry, crocheting items, and making notecards. I love to scrapbook and take pictures of family and friends.

I'll admit, I love reality shows, Survivor and the Amazing Race are high on my list. Hubby and I also love CSI and NCIS.

That's a litle about me.
There are some really cool prizes for this year's blog party. I think my top 3 are...

# 52 Jendi Jean Bag
# 54 Mikarose gift certificate
# 127 Sassy Signs


Some of my other favs are #81, 109, 118, 119, 137, 142 & 145.

Stop by my blog anytime. Thanks for looking, enjoy the party and don't forget to leave a comment!

13 comments:

Jan said...

I'll be your first party visitor!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Hello -- stopping by your fabulous party! I enjoyed reading your post.
If you have a chance, stop by mine.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

It's funny how things that were priorities before we were parents kind of have the tendency to go by the wayside for awhile for our kids. Oh well, my feeling is there will always be time for stuff like pottery, but we only have a few short years with them. So worth every minute!

Have a great party this week!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Party! What a great blog you have! It's going to be a fun week. Hop over to mine, so we can meet!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by for the blog party! Great Blog!

I'd love for you to stop by Plucky Moms :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm so glad that you like my jean bags.
Have a great day!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Don't panic... this is my first party too and hope that I am doing it right... take care and don't be a stranger...

Darcy said...

Hey Nicole, Thanks for coming by our blog (www.pinkpersimmon.typepad.com). We are always glad to meet other scrappers out in the blog world! So fun to meet all these new people. We'll keep you posted on the opening of our online store.

- Darcy

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, I love Survivor, too - I'd like to see James win, he's my favorite now that Yauman is gone. And CSI (original) has always been one of my top picks.

This is my first time with the Blog Party too, making my way through all of these wonderful blogs - who knew there were so many great gals blogging out there?!

Enjoy the party!

Dewdrop said...

I must have done something wrong for mine...

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Your kids are so precious! Thanks for stopping by Talking Hairdryer. I am slowly but surely getting around to visiting all those who came by my place.

I'm throwing a little "Open House" tonight and showing off the results of The Great Office Makeover. Come by around 9 CST tonight after you tuck the kids in to bed and have a cookie with us.