Monday, January 29, 2007

This week...

Brrr!! It is 1:30pm and still only 28 degrees outside!

Things to do and places to go....

* Had my one hour Glucose test this morning, fingers crossed that I passed!

* Victoria's Gran is visiting her school tomorrow to read a story to her class.

* Wednesday is early release day, Victoria will be home at 12:30.

* Pay day, woohoo. Pay bills, boohoo!

* Thursday, Gary is helping his brother coach so Victoria gets to spend some more time with Gran or Grandpa.

* Hunt down the mailman to get my pictures I ordered.... plan pages for my weekend at Camp Crop Alot.

* Laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes, laundry.....

* Start cleaning out extra closet, go thru bookshelf and clean out!

* Get some things ready to Ebay.

* Post some belly pictures. I have some from October and some from last week in the same outfit and then some that Victoria took too.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh, can't wait to see your belly pictures! Those are so much fun!