Friday, January 12, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!

It seems like this has been a busy, crazy week! My teaching quarter started Monday night and now my schedule is FOUR nights a week, two classes. The first few classes always end early since the students don't have any supplies yet, not much you can do with a drawing style assignment when noone has paper or pencil! However last night was a regular class and I didn't get home till almost 10:00pm. It's going to be a long quarter and I already miss being home when Victoria goes to bed.

The rest of the week was fairly normal, getting Victoria back to the swing of getting up for school. She and Daddy went off in the afternoons, going to grandpa's, getting daddy's haircut and generally running around town.

Yesterday was Victoria's 4 year old checkup and shots. It is so hard to believe she is already 4 and a half years old, where has the time gone?? She did great at her check up until the doctor left and I told her we had to wait for the nurse to come back for her shots :( Considering the fact that she got 3 shots, some in each leg, she did great, she certainly has a great set of lungs on her! All I wanted to do afterwards was carry and hold her, but that's a bit hard to do when she is 35 lbs. and I'm almost 6 months pregnant!

And then there is my Creativity Slump!!! I made a paint can for a friend for Christmas and had fun with it, but since then have not felt creative at all! i filled her can with a variety of items, snowman ornaments, mug and coffee, some scrapping embellishments and chocolates.

We even stumbled on this great little bead shop while we were in Ellijay, Beaded Couture. I found some great beads and ideas, but haven't had any interest in making anything. I need to order pictures so i'm hoping once I get those I'll be inspired to scrap some, especially since I've gotten so far behind! I am looking forward to a crop with the Peaches next weekend too!

No comments: