Monday, January 08, 2007

26 weeks

Had my OB appt this morning. I'll will be 26 weeks on Wednesday and I'm already measuring at 26 weeks. Surprisingly after the holidays and great country breakfasts at the Bed & Breakfast, I only gained 2 pounds in the last month! My total so far is 12 pounds, not bad!! I go back in 3 weeks for the 1-hour glucose test, oh fun :)

A friend from church passed on some newborn clothes that her little one has already outgrown. It is hard to remember Victoria being that small. The outfits are so cute... bears, trains and sports!! His wardrobe is off to a great start, he's going to be a styling little fellow!

Another friend was talking about her kids and sports on her blog ... Victoria played soccer this fall, so cute though she just stood around most of the time. I'll have to find some more pictures tonight and post some soccer shots!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yea... glad your bloggin' again! Good to hear all is well with the baby.
Happy New Year!

Courtney

Dewdrop said...

Can't wait to see your soccer pics. I'm so glad things are good with the baby.

Jan said...

what fun it is getting ready for a new baby!! I wish I had some baby stuff left to send you. I cleared it all out after having Miranda.

Enjoy the nesting that will be coming soon! LOL!