Friday, January 26, 2007

The Last 7 Days...






What a week it has been.... and now I just had this all typed out and ready to go and Blogger shut down on me.. augh!

Anyway... last Friday started with Victoria's doorhandle breaking off... went to the Kia dealership and it was going to be almost $200 to fix it! Well, I ended up coming home with a new '06 Kia van!!! We'd been looking at them for a while and it all worked out. It has the power doors and back lift and fold down back seats. It will be so nice not to have to take the seats out when I go scrapbooking!!

Then Saturday was a great day of cropping with a great group of the GA Peaches!! Always fun and it was great to meet new Peaches. I got 4 pages done and finished up 2 more that I had started a while ago!

Monday the UPS man came with my new maternity pjs from Old Navy. I finally have a comfy pair of pj pants to hang out in, I don't have anything to match the pink and green plaid, but that's ok! The shorts set is so cute with cupcakes on them!

Tuesday after dropping off Victoria at school I went to my brother's office and removed staples for 8 hours... what fun, but some extra $$ is always good! From there it was off to teach my class. I was glad that there was nothing going on Wednesday and I could rest.

During all this, Gary has had a flu-like virus and not feeling well at all. Then yesterday I had to take Victoria to the doctor and she has yet another ear infection!! This is the second in less than a month. So she's been home yesterday and today. I will say she is turning into quite the little scrapbooker!

Yesterday I finally got a huge pile of scrapbook pages into page protectors!! This pile has been homeless for months, I just keep forgetting to get the page protectors! So now that they are finally in the protectors, I just need to get them in albums!

I also have to order pictures... going to Camp Crop Alot in 2 weeks and don't have any pictures to work on!! Can't wait for CCA, excited to see the new house!

Well, that was our week... no plans for the weekend, just hanging out at the house and hoping everyone feels better!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Have a great weekend! Enjoy that new van!! Try not to get your hubby's cold. Hope he's feeling better!