Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello...

my once again neglected blog... time to catch up..

The summer had been quite busy. To start.... a huge Congrats to my hubby who is the new Boys Head Basketball Coach at Excel Christian Academy. He has been the assistant for two years and is thrilled to now be the head coach! He has been busy with summer camps and practices to get the team ready for the upcoming season.

Victoria had her own basketball camp and had a great time, she also had swimming lessons and did fabulous!! We've had a great time with some friends at their pools and making new friends. Victoria has become a very good swimmer!

My brother and I went to a local car show... I've starting taking some photos and trying to decide if it's something I'd like to do more than just a hobby...Victoria & I went to a pie party, yummy...eating fresh veggies out of our garden...the ankle is thankfully doing pretty good, still not 100% but so much better!

After all the camps, vacation Bible school, and swim lessons things calmed down a bit and we headed to Myrtle Beach for our annual summer vacation. It was a fabulous week filled with trips to the pool & the beach, some shopping, putt-putt, golfing, movies and more. We had a great time and the kids love every minute with Gran & Grandpa.

We are glad to be home but soon I will be heading up to New York to visit with friends I have not seen in over 15 years since I moved to Georgia! I am very excited to see them again and am looking forward to a wonderful long weekend!

The other big news is the contest that I entered Victoria in.... to be on the cover of the Bartow Buzz magazine. Today was the last day for voting so now we are just waiting to see if she won!! Fingers crossed!!

I may add some pictures soon, but for now come visit me on Facebook and you can see all our summer adventure photos!

No comments: