Friday, January 09, 2009

Waiting for a package...

Everyone loves getting packages right!? The FedEx & UPS trucks are referred to as "The Package Truck" in our house.

When the kids were at my mom's over the holidays we went to the mall for some shopping and I was on the hunt for 2 things.... a jewelry armoire & a new smaller diaper bag. Well, it just wasn't my day.... the armoire that I wanted was on clearance at Target, great, right.... no because EVERY Target around was completely sold out and they aren't allowed to sell the display. I still haven't gotten one, not sure what I want now.

Then I just wanted a smaller diaper bag... we got a great one at our baby shower, but it's just too big now and we've been using the one from the hospital for quite a while but it is falling apart. You would think it wouldn't be hard to find a cute inexpensive small diaper bag... well, think again. Finally we go to Baby's R Us ... they have exactly what I want ... in PINK!! All the blue ones of that style were sold out. So to get back on topic... I ordered the diaper bag and should be getting a package very soon! We should also be getting our lens for our new camera soon, it was out of stock when we bought the camera!

Here is what should be arriving shortly.... isn't it cute?



Wow, 2 posts in one day... no, I'm not ill :)

4 comments:

Margot said...

Nicole - sorry about your shopping day. I would talk to someone else at Target because I use to work there and unless the display is a "dummy" display they are allowed to sell them. They won't usually sell a display to something that isn't clearanced but a clearanced item they should.

Nicole said...

Thanks, we still had fun - just frustrating and my luck... if it was things for dh we would have found them in 2 seconds!
Target said they couldn't sell the display because they were the ones who put it together - liability stuff... if it fell about or anything it would be their fault.

Jan said...

That is very cute!!!! It looks like it would make a great totebag even after you stop carrying diapers.

Dewdrop said...

Have you looked online...? Try here. They have a bunch of armoires on clearance.