Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks!

I have been meaning to say thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts and votes on the photos that I posted last month.

I chose the photo of the kids on the steps for the Christmas card and it turned out great! Then I chose the picture of me in the brown shirt and printed it and the picture of the kids in 5x7 size and framed them for Gary for Christmas. He's got them on his bedside table.

So, thanks again!

This week is pretty normal for us.... school, work, b-ball practice & games. The one exception to the norm is an appointment tomorrow with a professional organizer! I am very excited about this and hope that she can help add some organization to our crazy & chaotic house!

3 comments:

Gary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gary said...

I hope this does not mean too much work for you DH ;-)

Dewdrop said...

Hiya! Just dropping you some bloggin' love! :O)