Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kindergarten!!!

Victoria started Kindergarten today... is it 2:30 yet?? :)

**** Well, now it is way past 2:30! I had this all typed and ready to post this morning and then our internet decides to quit for the day, AUGHHH!! I'll update in a bit****

I got her up this morning and after some stretching, she was in a great mood. We got dressed and came down for some cereal and juice. She had some time to play with Trey and give Daddy hugs before he left for his school. Then I loaded up the kids and off we went. Victoria was still in a great mood and the drive to her school this year is quick and easy, lots less traffic than last year!



We walked to Victoria's room where she have hugs and settled in at her table. I said goodbye and she put her head down and started to tear up a little. As I was leaving I called her name and held up the camera for one more picture, she picked her head up and gave a smile! Then her teacher was helping her get her backpack and lunch bag put away and I left.



I held it together well today, I think it will be a different story when I drop her off at the door and off she goes!

I'll try to update this afternoon with how her day went!

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

I cried like a baby on Ashley's first day.