Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Neglected blog....

Once again the poor blog is the last thing that gets attention when things get busy (though I seem to find time for Facebook still, lol).

Victoria had a great time last night at her school holiday program. She and 2 others proudly introduced the whole show. No pictures due to bad lighting and crummy seats though.

Time to pick a picture again.... trying to decide which put in a frame to give as a xmas gift... any suggestions... email me and I'll tell you who it's for if that helps decide.

Number 1...

Number 2...


Busy days ahead filled with basketball practices, games, last minute shopping, Santa pictures, birthday dinners and more!! I'm looking forward to meeting up with a friend and her daughter next week for lunch and some girl time!

I'll leave you with a family shot from Thanksgiving weekend.

4 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Me too!!! I like number one best!

Anonymous said...

I think number one is the best.

Jan said...

I like # 1 best too. :)

Nicole said...

Thank you! I went to print it out and I had run out of ink, ugh! I got some more ink today so try again in the morning.