Thursday, November 06, 2008

Kick Butt Workout!

So, I signed up for a 6-week training/nutrition class at my gym. It's week 5 and it's been going good. I had really started working out harder a few weeks before then so overall I have lost almost 12 lbs, 6 of those have been since starting the training class.

This morning there were only 6 of us (usually 8) and it was a great session! I have a feeling I will be quite sore tomorrow... but that's ok, sore is good. Then after our 45 min. training I went and played almost 30 minutes of racquetball. We had both worked out before we played and we were tired, but we had a couple of great games. I won the first and she won the second, no time for a tie-breaker this morning though.

On another note.... Trey is having a great time rediscovering a toy that has been in the basement for a while. He's driving away!

2 comments:

Jan said...

That's awesome Nicole!!!

ScrappyGuy said...

No wonder you kept turning down my offers of chocolate cake. WTG!!