Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Random Pictures....

Some of my favorite pictures from the last month...

Victoria with her little brother sleeping in her lap, so cute!


A beautiful butterfly near my sil's pool.




Victoria and a few veggies from our garden...



Tybee Island in the rain of Tropical Storm Fay...


More Tybee Island shots...



An awesome shot of Victoria that my brother took...not sure why it's so little.



The Lighthouse...




My brother and I at the top of the lighthouse...


Savannah... we had dinner and spent some time walking around downtown Savannah.




Uncle Clint & a sleepy Trey on the way back to the car.


2 comments:

Jan said...

Looks like you had a nice time away!! : )

Boy, she is really starting to look like you! Such cute kiddos!

Dewdrop said...

Terrific shots, Nicole! I love your blog...