Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's Up?

That's a question that my friend Jan just recently asked.
So here -

going to the gym, working at the shop, planning for Victoria's birthday party next week, swimming lessons start tomorrow, riding my motorcycle (and taking it to work to save on gas $$), cleaning and some organizing, some scrapping and currently watching Design Star!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks...

Trey hanging out with our cat...



The Fourth of July at the park, playing softball and soccer...




The kids in the bath, too cute!




We've lucked out with pacifiers and our kids, neither of them got attached to a pacifier, they treat it as any other toy playing with it here and there. When I saw Trey with the pacifier I just thought he looked adorable, this is a rare occasion and I just had to get a shot of him!



Gary and I attended a beautiful wedding of some friends last week... the happy newlyweds and hubby and I...





Have a great week!

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Trey is getting SO big. Beautiful wedding picture.