Thursday, December 13, 2007

old events, new pictures...

Our little witch and baby Tigger...



Victoria's last soccer game, she is so proud of her trophy!



Mom gave me these beautiful roses as Congratulations for the new shop opening...


After cropping with the Peaches I met the family at Chili's for dinner for my birthday. I LOVE their nachos!! It was the first time Trey sat in a high chair outside of home. This was what was left of my cookie cake when I thought about taking a picture of it, it was yummy!



This great picture is the winner for our Christmas card this year. Nothing special, I was just taking pictures of the kids on the couch and caught these great smiles...


Thanksgiving... my first ever apple pie! Not a homeade crust but it sure was tasty!!


I just had to get a picture of this... Trey fell asleep in his carseat with a very strong grib on his little bug, too cute! And then we decorated our tree last weekend. Victoria was quite the helper hanging ornaments. She's certainly in the holiday spirit.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Fun pictures Nicole! That is a great picture of V and T to use on your Christmas cards. I also really like your hair cut/style in the family picture at Thanksgiving. Looks like all is going well for the family. Congrats to hubby on his degree!!! I look forward to seeing you in January! It's been too long. Have a great weekend. :o)
Courtney

Jan said...

Great pictures!!! You look fantastic! I love your hair-do! It's so cute on you.

Have a happy holiday!