Thursday, November 08, 2007

This week...

Hubby started coaching again! Yup, he is now the head JV and assistant Varsity coach of the boys high school basketball teams at a Christian Academy near by. It was something that came up very quickly in the middle of his thesis being due and a phone defense for it. But after much thought and prayers we decided that he would do it. The biggest downside is that we now have to get a sitter at least twice a week for the nights that I'm teaching. And on game night he will be home quite late especially on away games.... I have to remember the bedtime routine for Victoria, it's been so long since I put her to bed.

Victoria is excited about going to games again, it has been a while and she really enjoys them.

I had forgotten all about adding Halloween pictures here. I will try to soon, can't get to the pics right now.

Trey is in full food mode now. He is in his highchair and has had Peaches, Bananas and Peas with cereal. I found a site about making baby food and have starting doing that... we have carrots, bananas, applesauce and sweet potatoes in the freezer. Ice cube trays are great for this! Each serving is about an ounce so you can just take out what you need.

Frustration!! I'm going scrapbooking Saturday with the Peaches and my pictures that I ordered have not come yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they come tomorrow. yes, I have other pictures that I could work on, BUT I have this thing about working in order. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

Saturday is also my birthday, so after the crop I think the 4 of us are going out to eat.... any suggestions on where to go?? Nowhere is screaming out at me. Then we're having lunch at mom and dad's Sunday.

gotta go!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Nicole--
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your scrapbook day with the peaches. Sorry, I was unable to make it up that way.
~Courtney

Jan said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Hope it was awesome!!!!!!! : )