Saturday, June 09, 2007

promises, promises...

hmm, I promised that I would keep up this blog better didn't I?! I think about it all the time, lol. But I just can't seem to find the time to update it...

Victoria and Trey

Trey is 7 weeks old already!! We've been enjoying the summer, just spending time together as a family. Victoria took a Pirates class at the History Center, ahoy maty, tons of fun! This week we have VBS, more fun!

Victoria has been going with me to the gym almost everyday. She actually asks to go with me, what a change from last year!! The last two weeks of school were tearless, that was such a wonderful improvement! We asked her if she was going to cry when we dropped her off for her Pirate class. Her response was "I don't do that anymore." lol!

Victoria's Garden

We're also taking care of a garden that Victoria and her Uncle Clint started last month, soon we'll have corn, peas, and watermelon... we hope!

2 comments:

Jan said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!!!! Well, they both are. What cute kids you have!!! Keep up the blogging! LOL!

Dewdrop said...

Sweet... It appears you figured out pics on blogger. Looks great!