Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Jan!

Reveal seven random facts about yourself and then tag others.

1. I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary this summer.
2. Our yucky basement is now a lovely finished office/playroom/scrap area!
3. I have a 10 year college reunion in October, haven't decided yet if I'm going.
4. I love the recipes on Kraftfoods.com.
5. I have been to Italy twice.
6. My hubby proposed to me on his birthday.
7. I love playing UNO on my husband's XBOX 360!

So now I tag anyone who reads this and has a blog of their own. Let me know if you play!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! Nicole! You did a good job making Trey! *grin* School's out soon, but I'd love to have lunch next week and see baby before the garmy boys are around *cheers*

Staci

Jan said...

Congrats on your finished basement! Will you come do mine? LOL!