Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nothing too exciting....

Except my weekend at Camp Crop Alot... There were 5 of us from the 'Peaches' group. We had a great time and met some wonderful new ladies. I got 22 pages done and made layouts for all the pictures that I had ordered and brought, time to order some more for next month's crop! The new house is great and I can't wait for my next weekend getaway!

Victoria's appt went ok, still some fluids in her ears, but no infection. She's on a preventative medicine now for 6 weeks.... she's such a trooper when it comes to taking medicine.... no complaining at all, even when it tastes 'yucky'!

Hubby is finally feeling better. The cough is still lingering alittle, but it doesn't kill him each time now. He has most of his energy back and he and Victoria were playing around on the couch last night which they haven't done in quite some time. She even made a comment about the fact that Daddy hasn't been able to play around in a while.

Now it's my turn it seems. All stuffed up and a cough. Better today then yesterday, but now I'm constantly sneezing and my nose is getting raw from having to use so many tissues! I was able to get a bunch of rest this morning and that is the plan again for tomorrow.

One of Victoria's teachers is getting married on Saturday afternoon, so we are going to that. Victoria has never been to a wedding and is very excited about it! She has picked out a fancy dress to wear and wants me to dress up too, not sure how dressy I can get in my maternity clothes, and in this cold weather, we will see! The other teacher and 2 or 3 of the other girls in her class are also going so I'm sure she will have fun. It is not far from the house either so that is good!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!! We all passed that around our house too.