Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First Day!!

Victoria had her first day of Pre-K today!! This whole situation has been quite stressful for us due to registrations, wait lists etc. But on Monday we found out that she got in at our first choice location with has the GA Pre-K program! So she did really good when I dropped her off, no tears, just lots of hugs.

Her teachers said she had a few 'sad' moments where she wanted me to come get her, but overall had a very good day. She was in a great mood when I picked her up and is ready to go back tomorrow. She has breakfast and lunch at school and I was worried she wouldn't eat, but had biscuits, then chicken fingers & applesauce!

I took pictures at the house and in the car on the way, but she was doing so good, I didn't want to upset her with pictures at school. I did get one this afternoon of her by her hook and her Dora backpack.

I was great to get things done around the house and get to the gym again, but the day went awfully slow and 2:30 seemed like it would never get here!

Hope everyone else's first days for your kids have gone well!
Well I tried to load pics with this post, but Blogger isn't cooperating :( Will try again later!

No comments: