Monday, March 20, 2006

Rainy Day!

Haven't written in a while... guess life has gotten in the way :)

Today was just cloudy and cold this morning, but it's been raining since about 4:00. Now it pouring and storming. Thankfully it's not bothering our 3 year old much, seem like she settled down pretty quickly.

Got this from a friend via 2Peas blog challenge...

1. The biggest enemy to creativity is procrastination.

If only I would get all my ideas into action, so many more projects and creativity would be accomplished!

2. The only thing I know for sure about the creative process is it is always changing!

This is so apparent in my scrapbook pages and other projects. Looking back on pages created years ago, and even months ago....there are changes in styles, supplies and techniques!

I hope to add more pictures to previous posts if I ever get dh off our regular computer. He has is set-up so I'm on the laptop while he does stuff and plays games on the pc. So when I get back on the pc I have a number of pics to download and add. Next I'll need to order pics for scrapping.. almost out!

No comments: