Friday, July 21, 2006

Weekend plans

A pretty relaxed weekend.... this morning we spent at a friend's pool, always fun! Lazy afternoon, hubby and Victoria went over to her cousins for the afternoon while I got some cleaning and work done.

Tomorrow we didn't have anything planned, but I talked to my dad a bit ago and he is going on a motorcyle ride that starts in my town at 2:00. SO, I think i'm going to join him for the ride to north georgia...... just hoping that the weather cooperates! I haven't been on a ride in a while so i got the bike out this afternoon and went for my normal loop around. Had a great ride, just awfully warm out.

Then Sunday is Victoria's 4th birthday! So we are taking her to Chuck E. Cheese after church for lunch, then to Build a Bear and then to see the movie Cars. We realized that she has helped build bears for her daddy and for me, but she doesn't have one of her own! I'm curious to see what animal she picks out.

No comments: