Monday, July 10, 2006

Possible Employment

For the last 7 years I have been a teacher at a local technical college. It has worked out great because I was able to change to night classes when our daughter was born, so I'm home iwth her during the day and then hubby is home at night while I go teach. Unfortunatley I never know if I will defintaly have a class for the upcoming quarters due to registration, class number, and schedules. I have only had a class ONE out of the last THREE quarters, the current quarter started after the 4th and I do not have a class.

So I got a phone call today from a temp agency and I may have an interview later this week! It would be an administrative position at a real estate agency, working on PowerPoint, Photoshop etc making brochures and such. I'm not looking forward to the possiblity of going back to work full-time but since Victoria starts Pre-K in the fall it should work out good and it would be consistent work! It's awful not knowing every 3 months if you have a job or not!

So, we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Good luck!!!