Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Pet Peeves

This is a prompt from the 2Peas board.

One of my biggest pet peeves is waitresses/restaurant service. It drives me insane when they are slow and provide bad service. You would also think they would be considerate of us having a 3 year old with us, we usually order her entree at the same time as we do drinkis, but some people just don't have a clue!! I only waitressed for a few months in my younger days, but I don't think it takes much more than common sense to be a good server.

Another pet peeve I have would be people not picking up after themselves. Honestly, how hard is it to put the dish in the sink instead of the counter, or put your clothes in the hamper instead of the floor!! Gary is a wonderful daddy and gives Victoria her baths, BUT he never cleans up afterwards. Her clothes are all over the floor and the tub is filled with soapy wet toys and washclothes. You would think that he would get tired of me gripping and complaining, but I guess not because it doesn't change!

1 comment:

Jan said...

OH YES... those are my pet peeves too!!!