Saturday, July 22, 2006

Great ride.....dodged the rain!

Got home from my ride a little bit ago. It was a good ride but it started with the 'leader' being almost an hour late, we were about to leave without him, apparently he thought it was tomorrow.
Now here's the funny part.... we were planning on riding the long way to eat at Jim & Nick's BBQ in the same plaza as a local Scrapping store, lol!!
So we headed out north to Adairsville, Summerville, Rome then headed towards Rockmart to the direction of Hiram. This is where the storms were.... so before we got to Rockmart we decided to turn away from the lightning and black clouds and went back to eat and hang out at Chili's in Rome. From there we split a bit and all headed our ways home, my dad came back to the house for a bit. So we never made it to the bbq and store. It rained while we were eating but we never actually got rained on :) Legs got wet on the ride home, but overall a great ride and i met a lady who rides and she's in Dallas.

Somehow my dad is the one who had a camera along with some of the other guys and I didn;t even think to bring mine, that's got to be a first!!

Tomorrow is Victoria's 4th b-day!!! We taking her to Chuck E Cheese for lunch, build-a-bear then to see Cars. Monday is her party at the park.

I'll end with a 2 peas challenge, someone who is special to you....
With her birthday tomorrow, I've got to say my daughter, Victoria! She is such a sweet girl and just so smart. If I'm in a bad mood all i need is a smile or a hug from her and my bad mood is gone! She keeps me going all day!

No comments: