Thursday, July 20, 2006

Catching up!

So, it has been almost 2 weeks since i blogged... busy 2 weeks! Attended and worked the Scrapbook Expo in Atlanta. I stayed within my budget (i think) and worked at the Scrapbooks & Stickers booth, great ladies and lots of good stuff! I also met up with all the Georgia Peaches from scrapbook.com for dinner and an evening crop as well as shopping and classes. 2 of my 3 classes were great, the third from SEI was just awful, absolutely unenthusiastic teacher and not very useful pages in my opinion. I love attending Expo because I always see friends that I only get to see a few times a year!! I live across ATL from where Expo is held so I love this chance to get over in that area.

In other areas, Victoria finished 2 weeks of swimming lessons this morning and did a great job!! In the beginning she was hesitant about just getting in the pool which surprised us since she is such a fish in the water! By this morning, she was jumping in off the edge and going under water. We are so proud!

While I still haven't heard from the temp agency about the possible interview I have started working with a scrapping company, Brindy's Giftables.
They make great titles, embellishments and more and i get to play with some new tools :)

We're also planning Victoria's 4th birthday party on Monday. It is so hard to believe she is about to be 4 already! My dad tried to age her even more and tell my uncle she was turning 5, what was he thinking, she needs to stop growing, lol!!

I will finish tonight's blog with a challenge from 2peas...
List 5 things that put you in a good mood..

1. Chocolate
2. Good music
3. Snuggling with daughter and/or hubby
4. Hanging out with friends
5. Completing craft projects
6. Going for a motorcyle ride

I had to add number 6 :)

I will try to get some pictures off my camera and post them soon!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I knew your motorcyle would be on that list!! LOL

Courtney said...

Glad to see you bloggin! Had fun scrappin and shoppin' with ya at expo. Happy b-day to little Victoria! :-)