Monday, July 10, 2006

More weekend stuff



This somewhat goes with the latest 2Peas prompt. My brother has a Playstation game called Guitar Hero, it uses a guitar as the controller and you have to play the notes. He just got a second guitar controller so we can battle against each other! The best part was when i beat him at a song on the EASY mode (he's up to the Hard mode)!!! woo hoo!! I got 100% and beat him in points, i was quite excited!!

I know that this game is one thing that my brother loves to do to unwind. For me, after the little one goes to bed I like to get on the computer. The tv also tends to get my attention on quite a few nights! Then I love to curl up in bed with a good book! On an ambitious night I might get to my scrapping table and work on a layout :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh that looks like fun! I think my boys would like this game.