Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm back




So, it's been a while since I blogged and thanks to the friend who got me started I'm going to try to keep up better!

Just got home from almost 2 weeks out of town. Mostly spent with family at a reunion/retreat weekend. Had a great time and got to see cousins that I haven't seen in almost 9 years and their children that we've never met! I wanted to wait till I had a picture of all of the family to post (almost 20 of us) but my dad has that picture and I don't know how long it will be before he gets it to me! So, here's a pic of the cousins, minus the spouses.

We had a great fourth celebrating Freeom, Family, Friends and Food! We went to a cook-out at my brother-in-law's house and then headed to the park with their family and my dad and brother to watch the fireworks. We lucked out with the weather, had rain earlier in the day but cleared in plenty of time for the fireworks!

No comments: