Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My shadow

This week I am trying to utilize my blog like a journal so I can remember moments to scrapbook about later (at my pace it will 2 years from now when I scrap these pictures).

Soo... this morning we hit the beach. Victoria never liked the sand much when she was little so we were curious about Trey's reaction. He didn't mind the sand at all... he was ALL BOY! Being in the water with me was the part that he didn't like much. He was digging in the sand and walking around. He did walk towards the water and sat right at the edge. Then laid back in the sand and the water... needless to say, he was COVERED in sand from his head to his toes! He really had a good time playing around.

The cutest part was when he found his shadow!! He was just standing on the beach and saw his shadow, then the arms started flapping around like a bird and he was just so interested and curious. He stood there for a good 5 minutes just waving his arms and watching his shadow, so Cute!!

Now he is crawling under my stool and getting himself caught like he is in a cage.

And how dare Grandpa accuse me of stealing and doing his Sudoku puzzle!! He usually has a Sudoku book here at the beach house that we will finish each other's puzzle if you leave it half done. No book this year, but he does the ones in the paper... he just came out of his bedroom and accused me of finishing his puzzle.... I wish I had found it, then I WOULD have done it :) Then he says that saying I would do his puzzle is just as bad as cursing... what are we going to do with him?? I need to make sure to find the paper tomorrow morning and DO THE SUDOKU!

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Great idea. I do the same... just for recollection purposes.