Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads!

I am blessed that my dad lives close by and is such a part of my family's lives. Gramps loves to come visit and play with the kids. He was a great dad when I was growing up. I have him to thank for my love of motorcycles (which I have been riding again recently!!) and so much more!!

Dad and Trey on the day he was born ...



And of course I couldn't ask for a better daddy for our children. 'Little Bit' and 'Big Guy', as he calls them, just love their daddy with all their heart and with good reason. He is such a great dad, loves to spend time with them, playing around, reading with them, teaching them science and sports!

Gary and Victoria at a recent baseball game...

1 comment:

ScrappyGuy said...

Happy Dad's day, Gary!!