Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pictures!!

Here are some pictures from the last month or so...

Tulips in our front yard... Spring is here. (I think it is anyway, it was 35 degrees this morning) Jenn, I saw some Wisteria high in the trees on the way to work last week and thought of you, wish I had my camera with me.




Our belated Easter attire and family shots.





The garage/workshop/studio is coming out really good. We need to get the electrical set up to my wheel and the kiln and then we're ready to Throw again!! Pictures of that coming soon.

And some parting shots of the Little Man who is about to turn ONE on Friday! How has it been a year already??? We got giggling this morning while he was munching on his puff snacks.



4 comments:

Dewdrop said...

So, where are the wisteria pics??? 35?! Ugh!

Nicole said...

I didn't have my camera! Not sure if there's a place to pull of the road either? I'll look again tomorrow!

Jan said...

Beautiful pics!!!! The kids are sooo adorable!!!!

Dewdrop said...

You can always pull a "me" and just stop in the middle of the road. I am not advising that, mind you. lol