Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ribbon Cutting

We had the Ribbon Cutting with the Chamber of Commerce at the shop last Thursday. It went well and thankfully the rain held off and the weather was pretty good. I became the spokesperson, Gasp, and had to give a 30 minutes or less speech. Let's just say it was certainly less than 30 minutes, lol. But everyone said I did a good job. Four of the six of us ladies who are participating were able to attend so we all cut the ribbon together. We then mingled with the 20+ attendees from the Chamber and area businesses.

We're hoping they will all spread the word and sent lots of shoppers, everyone had good things to say say about the shop and our items.

I knew my mom was coming, she was going to help with Trey while I mingled and such. BUT my brother surprised me and came up as well, so cool! Afterwards we went to Red Lobster for a yummy lunch.

Here we are, the girls of Betty's Back Porch...

1 comment:

Jan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ... and BEST OF LUCK with the new shop!!!