Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More clearance

Here's the shirt and pants that I found for the little girl on clearance. She was so excited to wear it to school today!



And here is Trey cruising around the couch the other day...



By the way... I had a great time at Camp-Crop-a-Lot this past weekend!! Didn't take any pictures, not sure how that happened, lol! But I got 29 pages of our Summer 2006 Trip done, very excited about that... I couldn't remember the last time that I actually scrapped a page for me! Loads of fun!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Had fun with you at CCA too! 29 pages!!! WOW! I should have sat on your side of the room, and maybe I would have completed more than my 7 pages. Hee hee. Now you make me want to go to Target, and spend my gift card.

Nicole said...

While I love my pages, your 7 pages would kick my 29 pages butt, lol! Your work is gorgeous.
Ha, ha, go see what you can at Target!

Dewdrop said...

I sat right across from her and only got 10 done!!! LOL! I had a blast, ladies! I can't wait to do it again!