Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Myrtle Beach

Our trip was lots of fun!! Always a good time when we head to the beach condo. The baby slept through almost everything .... the pool, the beach, the zoo. He woke up for just a little bit at the pool on the last day and I took him in with me for a few minutes, he seemed to enjoy it lots.

The kids also got to meet their great-grandmother for the first time. She was just tickled to death to play with the baby and spend time with Victoria.

Here are some pictures from hanging out at the condo, the beach and the zoo.

2 comments:

Jan said...

He is getting so big!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Enjoy your cruise next week!!!!

Courtney said...

Great update Nicole! Trey is such a cutie and Victoria too! :o) Those pictures of Trey and Victoria remind me of me and my little brother when he was born. Hmm... I'll have to find one of those pictures.