Saturday, June 30, 2007

I was Tagged!!!

My dear friend Gary tagged me so here it goes...

The rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. My facts are:

1. There is nothing decent on tv on Saturday nights, LOVE my dish network and DVR!!
2. I just unpacked from a trip to the inlaws condo at the beach, and have to pack again in a few days for a cruise to celebrate our 10th anniversary!!
3. My daughter has learned to swing so well, she gets so high with no help at all!
4. That same little girl is going to turn 5 in a few short weeks!!
5. I found a bead store at the beach and volunteered a few hours to get 30% my pretty beads!!
6. There's a box of Spongebob fruit snacks on our kitchen table.
7. My little boy is waking up from his nap.... SO I'll post some vacation pics soon!

If you read this and you blog, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I blogged!!!