Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged by Jan...



I received an "I love your blog tag" from Jan! Thanks!! I love your blog and you always inspire me to post

So here we go....
The rules:

I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…

1. The winners can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the ones you’ve nominated.

1) Jan I know I shouldn't tag the person who tagged me, but I just love her blog and I love her.... I followed her from SIAS to TLC. No I wasn't very active in either one but she was a great supporter.... ok moving on.

2) Jenn I just love her weather blog and am so happy for her on her recent engagement!

3) Gary ScrappyGuy is a great photographer and an awesome digi scrapper.

4) Amber is a dear friend that I met through hubby's work. She's pretty new to the blog world and has a beautiful new baby.

5) Courtney is an awesome photographer and a scrapping buddy.

6) Meg is another great scrapping buddy and new to the blog world.

7) Rena is very new to blogging, a scrapping buddy, and she makes great handmade soaps.

Happy blogging!!

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Thanks, Nicole! Cool award! Hope all is well up there after Fay.

Jan said...

Thanks for participating... and you're too sweet!! : ) I love ya too!!!