Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Little Things





These pictures are a sampling of the flowers in our yard and seedlings that Victoria is so excited to see growing like crazy!

I've been busy ripping up tons of weeds and trying to clean up some of our flowerbeds. Victoria has had fun being my helper and her favorite is getting potting soil from the bag and spreading it around the flowers for me! The best part has been how easily the weeds are coming up, root and all after the rains we've had.... I know that seems silly, but I love it! And seeing Victoria's face as I show her worms and other critters has been just great! She's so curious.... not enough to touch or hold the worms though :)

After Victoria had a spell of Strep throat and I twisted my ankle this week, we've had a great few days of digging and planting (in between all the storms of course).

1 comment:

Jan said...

OUCH! Hope that ankle gets better!